Website development always start with a business objective. What role is the website going to play in your organization? What is the business objective? Do you really need a website? Simple questions, but often forgotten.
A phased approach
Website development follows a phased approach:
- Establish the objective and communication strategy. The why of the website.
- Create the image of the site.
- Configure the Content Management System
- Train you webmasters
- Go live and support.
So many options, so many possibilities. We use:
- HTML, HTML5
Our content management service
When you have a website but not the time to maintain it, we can help. We offer:
- Copywriting - in our network we have quite a few skilled and professional copywriters. No problem to facilitate this for you.
- Content maintenance - "you make the Word document, we will enter it into your CMS"
- Images - searching stock images, creating new ones, making movies; we know where to go and what to do